Thursday, February 01, 2007


I locked Kiki in the house by mistake yesterday, before I left for work.

When I reached home, he was waiting by the door, Spencer further down, and Mera snoozing on the sofa. Good to see they didn't fight.

I fed Kiki, he ate two cans, and left with much satisfaction. He left paw prints all over my study notes, and stink bombs at the bathrooms.

Mera had some biscuits, and I leashe dhim up. His dad brought him for a short walky, letting him pee and eat grass. Then he scratched some barks, ate grass, explored trucks, rolled about, pee and poo.

He grumbled plenty when I nudged him homewards. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 5:01 pm, Blogger san said...

Whah! I wonder if he feels anything at all for letting Mera get into that sorry state.

 
At 9:55 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Hmph. If he thinks that, the whole thing might not have happened!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home