Tuesday, February 20, 2007


I was watching DVD at 8pm last night, Spencer was still sleeping, and Max just loitering about. He wanted biscuits, but seeing that I was glued to the screen, he joined me on the sofa and fell asleep quite comfortably.

At 10pm I decided to call it a night, but Spencer had other ideas. She woke up and decided she wants to stay outside a while. She refused to budge when I pushed her in. Just when I wanted to lock up, Hat popped his head over. He was quiet, knowing that Max is around. I gave him some fish and biscuits, he ate his fill and left. Then Spencer came home. Hmm, I wonder if it was Hat who asked her to wait for him?

Max woke up too, and went outside for a walk. When I went to bed at 11pm, he jumped onto the bed with me, and fell asleep without fuss after some grooming.

I think he and Spencer have reached an understanding. Spencer is not as hostile to him, and he didn't pounce on her during his high jinks. And Spencer concedes that when Max stays here, he would sleep with me.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home