Sunday, February 25, 2007


It is cooler this morning.
Spencer tried to wake me at 7am. Later she slept too.
Last night there was a weird ginger tom at our door. Quite a handsome boy, long tail, dark yellow stripes. He was mewing softly, and Hat was staring at him from the window. I gave him some leftovers and biscuits. He was friendly, so I think he ran away from home. I had seen him hanging around the power station before, with tabby kitten.
Hat was ok with him, not snarling or growling.
Anothr candidate for neutering, together with the ginger kitten, if I can lay my hands on her.

2 Comments:

At 10:46 am, Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Nice whisker shot!

 
At 8:58 pm, Blogger san said...

wah...more and more cats coming to your door. I think someone has been spreading the news about ya cat_aunty. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home