Friday, February 02, 2007



Kindly Neighbour dropped by when I was feeding the calico family yesterday morning. She told me she has stopped working, as she has other things to do. She told me someone beat Hat the night before, in order to break up a cat fight. She wanted me to check on Hat later. She also wanted to see where the strays eat, so she can help me during the CNY period. She said calico has put on weight.

She asked about Mera. I told her Mera had escaped through the window. We searched the garden high and low, and no Mera. Kindly Neighbour said maybe, Mera being a 贱猫, had gone back to his mummy at the 5th floor.

I was going to the 5th floor at 10am, when Mera appeared at the garden. He leaned against me, and didn't protest when I brought him up. He ate some sardines, and fell asleep.

If he can come back on his own, after some fresh air, we can strike a deal. I don't mind he going out in the mornings, but it is better he stays in at night, to avoid cat fights. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 5:00 pm, Blogger san said...

Beat up Hat? Woah! I hope Hat is ok.

Your kindly neighbour is very nice. It good that she offers to help you with the kitties. At least you know your cats are in good hands when you go away for CNY.

 
At 9:55 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Hat is OK.

It is lucky for me to have met Kindly Neighbour. She really is a great help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home