Sunday, March 11, 2007




Dinner tonight. Mum is here, and she brought prawns fried with coconut, chillis and curry leaves. I cooked Sharkfin melon soup with pork bones and red dates. The vege andpork ribs were from the zhi char downstairs.
Sharkfin melon=melon which turns into gelatinuous shreds after cooking, taking an appearance of sharkfin. I didn't even realize this until I opened the pot lid. I did see the label, but I just thought it can't be that fantastic. The white bits are the melon seeds, not almonds.
Spencer is still snoozing. No cats appeared this evening. Hope they are safe and well.

4 Comments:

At 9:13 pm, Blogger kuro.shiro.neko said...

the prawns are HUGE!!

 
At 8:35 am, Blogger Vegie said...

Oh my goodness...the dishes are heavenly.. slurp slurp

 
At 9:17 am, Blogger auntie p said...

Waa...so nice of your mum...

*eyeing the spicy prawn dish*

 
At 11:29 pm, Blogger CatDonna & Cats said...

Never heard of the prawn recipe but that looks good. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home