Sunday, March 11, 2007



Lifted this off cuteoverload.com.

It is too hot to do anything much! All the kitties are sleepy.

Mera was drinking water when I woke up at 10am, Spencer sleeping still on my bed. I gave Mera some food, and he left. Hat had eaten at 7am. Yb still waited stoically, and I was surprised to see BH2 sleeping at the power station. The calico appeared after I rang the keys, but the kittens didin't show. BH2's head wound seemed to have improved. It is just a scar now. He looked quite active actually. I left some fresh water for them. Hat ate again at 11am, and left. Kiki has been in the house since 11am; eating, playing, disturbing Spencer, chewing puzzles, snoozing etc.

Mera came again at 2pm, for afternoon tea. Since Kiki was in the house, he stomped off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home