Thursday, March 22, 2007


I came home early because I was ill. The doctor said I was tired because I was running a fever, not because of the migraine.
No cats came out when I opened the door. I scanned the rooms. No cats.
Then I found Spencer sitting behind the bedhead. I think she thought I was a robber and she went to hide.
5 minutes later, Hat came out sheepishly from the other room. Don't know where he had been hiding.
10 minutes later, Mera appeared from my room.
All three had their afternoon teas.
Mera left through the windows. Hat stayed on the kitchen table, petrified. Spencer went back to bed.

3 Comments:

At 4:53 am, Blogger =^..^= said...

Hi Cat Aunty!

Oh, I've been away for far too long. I've missed reading all about Max, Mera, Spencer, Hat and all the other kitties.

Please watch that fever. Fever ain't no fun at all. Do take care. Lots of rest, fluids and more rest, k?

~5-Cat Style

 
At 9:34 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Wah 5CS, come back leow lah? Hope you are feeling better from that FUO!! Take care yah?

 
At 9:34 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Wah 5CS, come back leow lah? Hope you are feeling better from that FUO!! Take care yah?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home