Wednesday, March 14, 2007


Mera came up at 9am this morning, and had a plate of fish in the house. Then Hat came upstairs with me after I had fed the strays. The calico gave up her food again for her kids. I noticed that Spencer would know when Mera is appearing. She would stare outside, until he appeared at the gate. Sometimes she would look worried if he didn't turn up. She did the same thing too for Hat and Kiki, when she heard them approaching, but most of the time she would glare at them with disdain.
Hat sat on the kitchen table, listening to 92.4. Then his eyelids drooped slowly, and he gave me a big yawn.
I stared at Hat, and I realised that his eyes are more slanted vs Spencer, Kiki and Mera. The three have round eyes. And when their pupils dilate, the black portions fill up most of the eyes. Whereas for Hat, his pupils hardly dilate to the full, plus the eyeliners. The combination gives him a snake-like appearance. Anyway, he is still Hat to me.
I saw YB sitting with his hind legs stretched out, like a roast pig. Whenever I see him, I want to adopt him. But then he would do some mad things in the house, and run away. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home