Tuesday, March 13, 2007


When I left for work today, I saw Mera sitting under the park bench, and BH2 beside him. Whoa!! I never realised these two tabby toms are so chummy!! When I walked nearer, BH2 jumped up and rubbed against me. I guess Mera has ganged up with BH2 to fight against the newbies. Or maybe they have been fighting for so long, they have become friends. I know BH2 is not an aggressive cat. He would rather have his tummy stroked.
Kiki had fallen asleep, with crooked head, in my room, after breakfast. It looked like rain, so I put Hat in the store room. Mera didn't want to stay in though.
Kiki was waiting for me when I came back, as usual. He ran to the door before me. He had his dinner, and went to sleep in my room. I thought he had left, and got shock when I switched on the light.
Hat crept in just before 9pm, and ate heartily. Then he suddenly looked up, with a apprehensive look. I looked out, and saw Mera sitting quietly at the gate, looking in. I really wish he would announce his arrival, like Kiki does.
Mera saw that I had seen him, and he waited outside for me to bring out the fish for him. I noticed that he doesn't enter or stay in the house when other cats are in. If he is not very hungry, he would stomp off. If not, he would sit at the corridor. Weird cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home