Tuesday, April 24, 2007




KK having dinner.

He looks normal enough at the front, but I realised he has no bridge for his nose.

Last night I bumped into BH2 when I reached home. He accosted me for food, due to the rain. I petted him, and went up.

Being a good human, I let Spencer sniff my hands.

She immediately went into high alert mode, guarding the front door and staring outside. She even patrolled the corridor!!

By 10pm she finally accepted that no smelly tomcat was going to appear, so she went to bed.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 10:09 pm, Blogger san said...

A good watchcat is hard to find :)

 
At 10:14 pm, Blogger san said...

Lookin good KK. Now you're safe and you won't be sorry. hahaha

 
At 7:03 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Very responsible feeding, Cat_aunty. You feed and sterilised.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home