Thursday, April 12, 2007



Mimi enjoying a head rub. See her nose, it is not fully outlined.

Miaomiao enjoyed the fishing rod toy.

Both were a bit moody today, I think they are missing their humans badly. Even Mimi bit me. Miaomiao would hang around screaming and snarling and rubbing my feet ( ??? ), then she would eat in the kitchen. Normally she snarls at me again after meals, until I use the long bamboo back scratcher to rub her face. She will bite me if I stop before she is satisfied.

One last visit tomorrow morning, and their humans will be back.

Spencer has been patient so far, but it has been hard on her. I am terribly busy this week, with renovation at the store, meetings, cat sitting. And Kiki had sprayed somewhere, and I have yet to clean up. Even Mera doesn't want to enter the house now.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 12:02 am, Blogger =^..^= said...

Oooh! That IS a unique nose!

~5-Cat Style

 
At 9:05 am, Blogger auntie p said...

Wow...you know what? One of my MIL's cats is called MiMi too, and she also stays a lot in a room, and is even fatter than Mimi here. And she is mad, and untouchable, so like you, I sometimes use the back scratcher to give her short scratches...haha! She only adores FIL.

 
At 9:34 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Cat-aunty,no matter how busy you are, you still attend to the kitties :)
Miaomiao and Mimi are sisters? same age? Miao addicted to your bamboo back scratch rubs,lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home