Tuesday, April 10, 2007


Hat met me at the staircase when I reached home. Then I saw that the corridor was flooded badly again. The spot in front of Kiki's house was dry, and he was indeed sitting there, waiting. Kiki waded across the water to get into our house, and had two cans.

Hat never appeared, maybe he was being put off by the water.

I had fed Miaomiao and Mimi. Miaomiao was rather happy to see me. She had finished all her food. I prepared fresh food for her, and went to look for Mimi. When I came out from the room, Miaomiao was eating. She snarled when she saw me, and left her plate. I went to sit in the hall so she could eat in peace. When she came out from the kitchen, she was rather pleased, and rubbed my feet. Then she lie down and kneaded the air. After a while, she realised that I wasn't her human, so she snapped and bit me. Sigh. After that she growled at me when I walked past.

Tonight I left the fans on for both of them, and left the kitchen windows opened. I hope it will improve the circulation.
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 8:32 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Miaomiao so funny, sometimes warm and sometimes cold to you.

 
At 12:39 pm, Blogger auntie p said...

Does the corridor flood whenever it rains heavily?

 
At 10:01 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Yes. It used to be alright, but recently the drain pipe got clogged. I hope it wasn't Spencer's fur

 
At 9:07 am, Blogger auntie p said...

Perhaps you can ask the town council to check on it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home