Monday, April 09, 2007


Having a splitting headache and bloated tummy for the whole day.

I am not sure if it was the heat, humidity, my nose allergy, the crick in my neck, low blood sugar, or what. I did feel better when I reached home, and I burnt Rose.

I went up to see MiaoMiao and Mimi. Miaomiao had pee-ed, and made a mess. She had eaten all the biscuits. I cleaned up, opened a can for her, topped up the biscuits, and changed the water. I did the same for Mimi. I left the fan on for Miaomiao. Mimi's room was quite stuffy, but I didn't dare to switch on the fan, just in case she sticks her paws in. I petted Mimi for a while. Miaomiao was growling under the sofa, so I let her be. I informed her that I won't be dropping by tomorrow morning, as I have an early meeting. There is a light from the altar, so hopefully she won't feel too bad.

Kiki ate one can, and had a loooong pee in the bathroom. Hat ran around the garden again, and this time he stopped at the provision store after three rounds. I am not sure why he did that. He ate a bit, and left. I told him breakfast will be early tomorrow, and be sure to tell the others.

Spencer went to bed at 9.30pm.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 8:28 am, Blogger EJ. said...

The heat and humidity there is what I hates most. No wonder Max has to be shaved.
Spring is here in Vancouver, sunny but cooool.:)
Ever wonder why Miaomiao and not Mimi is always so hostile to you,cat_aunty?

 
At 8:02 am, Blogger Priscilla said...

Sounds like PMS to me!

 
At 10:04 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Miao was the First Cat, and she was rather spoiled. And she has a very assertive cationality.

I almost adopted Mimi when she was an abandoned kitten, with some smelly buttock problem

 

Post a Comment

<< Home