Thursday, April 26, 2007


Some colleagues came to the store to help out. One of them stays near my block, and she said she had seen several of my gangs. She even saw One-eyed Jackie. She told me she had seen a fat cat, Garfield-like, at the void deck. I was scratching my head, and didn't know who she was referring to.

Later she asked to see pictures of the kitties, so I showed her the pictures I stored in the handphone. Spencer, as usual, illicited the loudest exclaimations from all. *WAH SO FAT!!!!!! Fur so shiny!!!! Double chin!!!!!* The colleague said she had seen Mera too.

Then she saw Max's photo.

She exclaimed: " That was Garfield!!!!!"

I was like, "...................!!!!"

I told her if she sees Max loitering at the void deck again, please please give me a call immediately.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 7:51 am, Blogger EJ. said...

lol, Max loitering at the void deck. I think they meant Mera.

Spencer: 'I am not fat, just looking prosperous, you know, a rich lady's look'.

Look like the gangs have become tourist attraction :)

 
At 11:16 am, Blogger auntie p said...

Oops, how did Max get out...to the void deck too? Could she be mistaken?

 
At 7:50 pm, Blogger san said...

Aieee! max in the void deck! THAT is scary as he is not very healthy to begin with. I can imagine all kinds of disasters that could happen for an indoor cat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home