Wednesday, April 25, 2007


KK recovered rather quickly. I think all the strays are hardy like that. Even Calico was released on the same day, looking bright eyed and bushy tailed the next day.

Spencer took 4 weeks to recover, becuase she bit the sutures and the abdomen got swollen with fluid. She had to wear a binder, which stuck to her fur.

Mera was groggy for the whole night, and sang for three days for the loss of his "jewels".

Hat just slept quietly in the cage for one week, belly up, enjoying himself.

The uncle told me that the cats may prefer chicken. I snorted, and told him that strays should not be too choosy. I know I shouldn't be rude, but I don't like to be taken advantage of.

I asked him if he is going to get a job soon, he told me he is starting work next week. We shall see!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:50 am, Blogger auntie p said...

I agree we shouldn't over spoil the cats. Otherwise it may impose a bigger burden and/or more inconvenience for the feeders.

 
At 10:06 pm, Blogger san said...

Comunity cats seem to eat just about naything you give them cos they are so hungry. FatBoy eats everything. Little calico likes fish :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home