Friday, April 27, 2007


Spencer slept with me from 10pm to 11pm, while Max was outside. He was waiting for me to hand-feed him, but I wanted to break his habit. He finally ate the biscuits himself.

Spencer trotted off to stay outside with Max. Then I found her sleeping belly up on Sister S's bed. I joined her too.

10 minutes later, Max jumped up the bed, and lie right behind Spencer. His head touched Spencer's tail, and she snarled twice. I had to put my foot in between. Spencer settled down.

Then Max started to move again. And he went behind my back, and leaned against me. Then he fell asleep also.

When I woke again, Spencer was still sleeping but Max had moved to the catnip mat.

This morning, Spencer was in my room, and Max in the other.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 7:58 am, Blogger EJ. said...

wah, HRH Spencer don't like to be touch by Max.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home