Saturday, April 07, 2007


Yb was sitting roast pork style again this morning, after breakfast. He was licking his paws happily. The other kitties had eaten. Hat was still suspicious, and refused to come into the house. He was breathing very hard. He ate outside the neighbour's house eventually.
I saw Mera in the bush when I left for work, so I carried him up. He had a grease stain on his forehead, and smell faintly of rubbish.
Spencer slept in the aircon room last night until late, snuggling in her box with the Stitch blanket. When I woke sometime in the morning, she was under the bed, and left the room with me. She used to hate the aircon when she was a kitten.

2 Comments:

At 3:28 pm, Blogger san said...

Aiyoh Mera don't eat rubbish. You would get sick...

 
At 11:49 am, Blogger auntie p said...

Ahahaha, the pic is cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home