Tuesday, May 01, 2007





The gang this afternoon. They were napping actually, but woke when I approached with the camera.

KK asked for food, again. Macky gave me several big yawns.

Actually KK and WK were huddled together. Then an old Chinese man walked past, and stamped his foot at them. I mean, please lah, the cats got disturb you ah? If you bei song, go and beat up someone of your own size lah. I glared at him several times. I think he is just jealous that the cats have each other for company, and he is alone and unwanted, because of his stupid cruelty.

And WK was sleeping so deeply, I had to shake her several times. I thought she was dead. Then she gave me that *WHAT!* face. Sigh. How can a stray be so secured?
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 6:25 am, Blogger EJ. said...

All these stupid human, think they are so high up above cats and dogs.

WKitty is being too complacence.

 
At 9:25 am, Blogger auntie p said...

What does WK stand for?

And is that YB in the 3rd picture? He's got a pretty sweet face, and I like the shade of his coat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home