Tuesday, May 01, 2007


Max had a good, long sleep last night. I made sure he was warm.

That dang Kiki did appear again last night, and waited at the gate. Spencer walked forward and stared at him. When I walked closer, I heard that she was growling. Then Kiki wanted to enter, and Spencer snarled. I quickly closed the door in his face. Then he stayed outside for a long time, playing with a popsicle stick.

I had dropped a note to Kiki's owner, to let her know that it is better to keep him indoors, until Max goes home. It is not fair that I just tell her to lock Kiki in, and then Max loiters on th corridor. I will keep Maxin too, so that Kiki will not be provoked. The owner herself saw the kind of damages Kiki is capable of.

Spencer slept with me last night.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home