Monday, May 14, 2007



I lurvvvvvve watching cooking, food and travel programs. When I visited Sister P in Perth, I watched loads of daytime cooking shows.

The other day I was watching JET, and they were saying to make perfect omelette to wrap the omu rice in, one must add equal amount of corn starch and water in the beaten eggs.

I tried it. And the result was not that fantastic.

Then I bought a new Tefal pan, as the old one was already beaten to an oval shape, and the pan sticks.

I got a perfect omelette! It slide off the pan!!

So I guess it is a combination of pan, eggs, heat, and techniques.

I think the Happy 50 years refers to the Tefal years in production.

If any guy is silly enough to give his wife this pan for her 50th birthday, or their 50th wedding anniversary, she will most likely use it to whack his head with!!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 7:48 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Definitely need non-stick pan to make good omelette. I usually add some cream to the beaten eggs.

Cooking and food shows are a big thing these days.

 
At 11:15 am, Blogger auntie p said...

I love Tefal frying pans, and steam irons!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home