Thursday, May 03, 2007


I saw Mera this morning. He asked for tummy rubs, and rolled and rolled on the ground.

I reached home at 9pm, and saw Hat walking towards the playground, for his moonlight nap. A fat lady saw him, and told me he is cute.

Then I saw Mera at the garden path.

I carried him to the 5th floor. He struggled at the lift landing, I thought it was because someone was walking past.

When we reached 5th floor, then I realised the door was closed!

I rang Mera's mum, she said she was outside. She asked me to knock.

I knocked and knocked, but no one opened the door.

Then Mera meowed, and bit me on the ankle.

Hahaha.

Luckily he showed me where the biscuits are, so I refilled his bowl, and let him munch happily.

I hope he will wait on the corridor until his mum comes back.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 11:34 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Hat has got admirer!

 
At 12:04 pm, Blogger auntie p said...

Mera is also cranky? Anyhow bite people.

 
At 10:42 am, Blogger san said...

i read that sometimes your cat would give you a nip because they want to show you that they love you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home