Wednesday, May 23, 2007


Mera came down at 10am today, when I left for work. I gave him some biscuits. He was moving towards the biscuits, then he decided he wanted tummy rubs. I massaged his back and tummy, he kneaded my shoes. Then when I stood up to leave, he went back to his biscuits.

I was just amazed that a cat is capable of such decisions. Human=tummy rubs, got time limit. No human=biscuits, so can wait.

I saw him again when I reached home. He was getting ready to poo on the grass. His stools looked a bit soft. I don't know whether it is normal or not. I hardly saw his stools.

I brought him to the 5th floor, and showed him the tub of biscuits. He looked rather excited. Poor boy.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 8:28 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Mera sure loves his tub of bisc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home