Sunday, May 06, 2007


Now the story about the uncle.

That time he told me he was starting work "next week", which started on 31st April. Based on my observation, he didn't work at all.

Then on Thurday, he told me he will start work on the 15th.

On Friday, he didn't show, neither did I see his gang ie. Macky, KK and WK.

Later I saw him feeding them.

I don't mind feeding and caring for the kitties, but I don't like the fact that he waits for me and gets the food from me every morning. And he telling me there were these kittens over here these kitties over there.

For me, I do whatever I can, within my budget, time and resources. If the cats come across my path, I will help them. I don't trek through the estates looking for strays to feed.

Maybe he really has difficulty finding or holding a job, as the current job market is not too kind towards aged workers. Then the least he can do, is quit smoking lah!

I am not the type who masks their feelings, and I express whatever emotions I have on my face. So maybe he has finally realised that I am not comfortable in his presence.

Which is just as well.

I hope the three kitties will be OK under his care. Fred and Ginger haven't show up for a while now, and Squinty and Weirdtom too. So now there is only Mera, Hat, Bh2, Calico and Yb in my troupe.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 6:29 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Hope he get and stay on a job soon.

 
At 4:39 pm, Blogger auntie p said...

Cat aunty, your thinking is reasonable. Like I've told a neighbour before, she can't expect me to call Ms A to send Kiddy to the vet when Kiddy had a wound. If we want to help the strays, we do it ourselves.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home