Saturday, June 02, 2007



See this guy.

One week after THE fight, $51 of vet bill 5 hours of pre-dawn singing much heartache and worry later, his wound has become bigger. It is about 1 inch across, fairly deep like a crater, and bleeding.

I saw him at the garden this morning, and was shocked to see the blood. I carried him home, caged and coned him immediately. I tried to clean the wound as best as I can, and dabbed a dollop of antibiotic ointment into the wound. The fur on his cheek was dirty, so maybe the pus had come out. He might have scratched himself and removed the scab.

2 Comments:

At 9:29 am, Blogger san said...

Hmmm.His parents didn't care I suppose or didn't know about their own cat's condition.

 
At 2:23 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Hmph. Those "parents" are his parents only when everything is well. At the first signs of trouble, they abandon him

 

Post a Comment

<< Home