Friday, June 15, 2007


Kiki had 2 cans and tonnes of biscuits. I didn't see him waiting on the corridor when I came back, so I was a bit worried.

I had Mera with me, and Mera had his sardines dinner.

Hat appeared much much later. He knew Mera had been here, and he was sniffing the air before he came in. He had two servings tonight, one at 9pm, and one at 11pm. Funny. Maybe he is in a growth spurt.

The other kitties were well, and ate their breakfasts without fighting. KK had eaten, so he just looked on from the carpark. Ginger ate very little, so Calico polished off the rest.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:21 am, Blogger san said...

The cats are being very neighbourly :))

 
At 10:41 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Hat's fattening himself up for a duel with Mera?.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home