Wednesday, July 11, 2007


I fed the kitties much much later than usual, because I was cleaning the house. Hat was sleeping already.

Calico was sleeping in the basket, Fred was the first today, then KK, Yb and BH2 ran up to me in a group. Maybe they were having a meeting.

Macky was sleeping at the power station and he waited for me patiently. He had lost tufts of fur too off his back, a sure sign of fighting.

When I came back up, I saw the uncle lurking about. I really don't know how he always appears after I had fed the cats. Various explainations:

1) he watches from his block
2) he hides in the bush
3) he was with the cats when they run towards me
4) he is a fat cat in disguise, and he hears my keys
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 2:32 pm, Blogger EJ. said...

The Uncle falls into the typical supervisor's category.Only appear after the job is done.

 
At 9:09 pm, Blogger san said...

We choose number 4, Only a cat would do that..just pretend and get credit for no work...hahaha

The Amigos

 

Post a Comment

<< Home