Tuesday, September 25, 2007




Went to KKH to see an ex-colleague, and to pass him some mooncakes.

Then detoured to Bishan to have chicken soup and 炸酱面 from Ding Tai Fung. Almost choked when the patrons at the next table asked for vegetarian menu. Surely they were at the wrong place!

Went to PLC to look for very tough toys for dad's dog. I think there is no big dogs in Bishan, because the selection of dog chew toys is mostly for mini dogs.

I was glad to know they will have a new PLC soon at the shopping complex near my house, within walking distance, and long overdue. I may not even need home delivery from now on.
They sell Tiki ( which Max devours ), which PS doesn't.

And PS mixed up my orders again. Last Thursday I orderd cat litters with cat food. I told the guy that I was down to my last half bucket of cat litter, I would be out of SG in the weekend, and I MUST have the litter delivered by Friday, or I would need to dig soil from the garden. On Friday morning they called to say there was some delay with the delivery of IAMS Light, so I would only get the stock on Saturday 12pm to 3pm. When the delivery came on Saturday 2pm, there was NO litter. I chased after the deliveryman, he showed me his order form, which had no litter written on it. I called up the pet shop and really shouted at them. The guy promised me he would send one packet down first by the evening. At 8pm, he and another vcolleague took the cab down and sent all 6 packs of cat litters. They asked if they could see the cat, I told them the cats were sleeping. Actually I had already bought a packet from the supermarket that afternoon, just in case. But they had been very careless, and I had been buying from them for years.

I am glad it is not very warm today.


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home