Sunday, March 02, 2008


Still awake, bacause I reached home at 12mn, after attending an ex-staff's wedding dinner.

The food was actually good, just that the dishes came out too slowly, and there were quite a few interruptions.

Then I got a bit nauseous on the way back.

Now I am trying to burp.

Sister S said Spencer had been grumpy and upset, and she wasn't happy with Kiki's intrusion. Spencer screamed a lot, but she is settling down.

I saw Hat downstairs. He was jogging in the garden.

I saw Mera at the 3rd floor, and so I carried him down to give him treats and biscuits. Before he left, he showed Kiki his broad side.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 8:51 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Hat sleeps like me!

Kiki a permanant guest now.

 
At 1:22 pm, Blogger auntie p said...

What is broad side? *scratch head*
The broadest side of his body?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home