Thursday, July 14, 2005

THE BATTLER



BH2 is still limping, and I managed to take a photo of his paw as the sunlight was stronger. He came and ate willingly and was quite vocal. I hope he recovers soon. Merah came at 6am to eat biscuits as I heard his bells and the crunching sound. I think Hat called to be let in again, but I didn't want to wake up.

Hat went to bed at 9am after breakfast. Kiki didn't come, and Mera slept in until 7.40pm, after Shir pulled up the mattress to check on him. I saw him later in the garden, he was rather happy, so I brought him upstairs to 5th floor.

BH2 was crying in pain in the evening. He waited for me at the back stairs but went to the post box area to eat. I gave him double portions again. Hat didn't want to sleep but rather keep BH2 company so I let him be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home