Wednesday, July 13, 2005

THE CAT WHO LOVE MACHINES


BH2 is still suffering tonight, his paw still looks very bad but he knew to go to the postbox area to wait for me. I gave him a huge serving and he ate up the whole lot. I think Hat is keeping him company all the while.

Shir is sick at home and Mera came in some time during the day and was shocked to find someone at home. He gave her a long quizzical look, like saying " Why the hell are you at home?? Aren't you at work?? ". He didn't stay long after that.

I brought Hat up for dinner and I was heating up some food in the microwave and oven, which made a humming sound. Hat spent the longest time staring at the two machines, and even after I switched them off, he was still up at the kitchen counter inspecting and sniffing them. What a silly cat!

Shir wrapped herself in quilt on account of the fever. Hat was looking at her on top of the shoe cabinet. Shir started to rotate her legs and made a humming sound, pretending to be a washing machine. Hat's pupils dilated and he started to cock his head, then he puffed up and jumped out through the window!! Too funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home