Monday, July 18, 2005

BUSY NIGHT



Hat is having a Dr Jeckyll and Mr Hyde evening. He is being very nasty tonight, biting and attacking. Maybe Mera's presence at the garden irritated him and he transferred all his hatred to my pant legs. He is recovering slowly now. He does have this kind of episodes once in a while, and he can really BITE.

Kiki has just been called back by his owner and he ran home willingly. When I reached home, he was hiding behind the pot plants. When I was preparing food for the strays, he was winding around my legs asking for a bite even though he had eaten. When I let him tasted a bit, he was disappointed as it was NOt the flavour he wanted! Eventually I had to open a can of turkey to appease him.

Mera refused to go home tonight. I brought him up to 5th floor and he came back down again. I think he wanted to attack BH2 and Auntycat. Auntycat snarled at him, and BH2 just wanted his dinner. Later we saw Mera prowling around, like a security guard.

Miao miao was also at the garden. She was sitting on top of the postbox snarling at anyone who checks their mail.

When I wanted to go down to take their photos, they all vanished.

According to Shir, Hat brought BH2 to our place last night. BH2 was wary of humans and ran away when he saw movements, and Hat looked like calling him back. At least I had left biscuits outside so they could have a bite. This Hat is rather clever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home