Saturday, July 16, 2005

BIG BULLY


It was a wet and rainy morning. Hat called for the door at 2am as it had started to rain. He went to the kitchen but I sent him to bed. I found Mera loitering at the car park, and realised he was getting into a fight with BH2. I carried him upstairs, fed him, and put him on top of the wardrobe with new towels and catnip. He napped for a while. I fed BH2 and Hat. Hat ate a little and left quickly.


There was a dead and squashed rat at Auntycat's eating place. Yucks.

Mera suddenly got up and left. Later I realised he went back to the car park to pick a fight with BH2 again. BH2 just wanted to stay under the car as it would be warmer, but Mera squeezed in and started to make threathening noises. Hat ran out from somewhere and watched on top of the rubbish chute.

Later I heard Mera came back to have a fishy lunch, and went to bed again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home