Friday, July 15, 2005

SNIPPETS





BH2 could jump up to greet me this morning, and his appetite was good. Still limping though.

Auntycat ate very very very slowly, and kept looking around after each bite. She even growled at Hat when he approached, and chased him away. She is getting a bit difficult, I am not sure what she wants for breakfast sometimes.

There was no sign of Mera, presumably he had his breakfast. If he is not fed, he would wait for me around the garden when I go to work. He was here early this morning, I heard him jump in through the window, but he didn't sing. Actually he wanted to jump up the wardrobe, I think looking for Hat. But Hat wasn't there, or rather he couldn't smell him, so he left the room. I gave him some biscuits and went back to bed.

Hat stayed on the corridor when I left for work, but later he jumped in to sleep, together with all the others as it rained heavily.

Spencer was already drowsy and getting ready for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home