Friday, July 22, 2005

HAT IN A BOX



Mera ran into the house just before 9am, and went straight to hide underneath the bed. I heard his bell and was unlocking the door, he was very eager to come in, and kept looking behind him. I think the grass cutters from the council frightened him. Since his posioning three months ago, Mera is wary of motor noises. It is good that way, it will make him safer. I left food, catnip and water out for him, when he recovers he will come out.

Hat had his breakfast and went into cubby hole again. Spencer saw him from the kitchen table, but she didn't approach today. Hat saw that there was no game so he went to sleep at the basket instead. His toy dog which used to be white has now become sooty.

Last night I forgot to leave biscuits out for Spencer, but she didn't scream this morning. She just ate up last night's leftovers and waited until I woke up.

1 Comments:

At 3:21 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Well the poisoning was unintentional. I guess if people wanted to capture or torture him, he really can't defend himself except by running away. I always asked him to be wary of cars and strangers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home