Thursday, August 18, 2005

ALL TUCKED IN



Still chilly. Mera was sitting on my quilt, which he should be spanked for, and he was very groogy.

Mera woke up at 6pm and ate a can of wet food with relish. Hat woke at 6.30pm but not so hungry. I went out for takeways and when I came back Kiki was already sitting in the kitchen waiting for dinner. He had 2 cans tonight and fun and games, I think he enjoyed himself very much. BH2 was with Xiao Huang at the bush, when he saw me, he ran across the road to meet me.

Hat ate his dinner at 9pm, and chose to stay in, again. Mera also came up for supper, I was surprised, but no one was at 5th floor, so I could not bring him home. Auntycat also wanted her food badly. They were setting up prayer session downstairs, so maybe the cats didn't feel so secure.

Mera appeared again at 11pm and went straight to bed. Poor thing. Just hope he appears tomorrow for the vet appointment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home