Thursday, August 18, 2005

COLD SNAP


When I woke up at 9am, it was cold and windy and Spencer was batting the newspapers at her litter bin.

Mera was sleeping downstairs, his ears are cold. He is going for his annual vaccination tomorrow. I gave him a massage and told him to remember to turn up.

Auntycat sat huddled up because it was cold. She was a bit edgy today, maybe breakfast was late. And it was drizzling. She is a cat with zero % body fat.

BH2 was sniffing at cars when I went down. He finished his food rather quickly, then he asked for more. I showed him Mera's leftover biscuits, but he didn't want them. He just kept following me up and down the block, crying mournfully. A very trying creature. Eventually I opened another can for him, hope he would go and sleep now.

Hat was hungry and chose to stay in after breakfast.

I am supposed to do housework today, but this kind of weather is more suitable for sleeping in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home