Tuesday, August 16, 2005

THE TWILIGHT ZONE


Hat sang a very long song at 6am. Initially I didn't want to move, but he was going on for too long and disturbing the neighbours, so I let him in. He could have eaten the biscuits outside. I didn't feed him and went back to bed. He came into the room, pawed at the fan and PIAK switched it off! It was so warm I had to get up and switched it on again. He still didn't get his feed. I don't know what else was he up to later. Spencer was also screaming this morning.

Last night Hat was sleeping in his basket and I was watching ghost story on TV. He suddenly woke up, stared at the kitchen window with enlarged pupils and left the house immediately, even though I tried to stop him. He looked very afraid. Later Spencer hugged the fan at the other room, and she also stared at the window for a long time. Spooky!

My friend had kindly brought me newspaper clippings about the Chinese seventh month. Cats apparently can attract wandering spirits. If we observe any changes in behaviors in the cats, we have to bathe them with pomelo leaves and let them wear old jade as a talisman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home