Sunday, October 30, 2005


Going to be another warm day today.

I woke up at 8am, opened the door and saw Mera standing on the front steps. I am not sure if 1) he heard me and getting ready to come in 2) if he was going to spray on the morning papers or 3) he had been sleeping on the front steps. He yelled excitedly when the biscuits appeared, and he had a long drink. If he turns up again, maybe I will give him a bath.

Hat was resting on the park bench. His fur is clean and fluffy. I think he was hungry but I didn't want him to waste food again so I just gave him biscuits. He appeared two hours later, and only then I gave him a can.

Auntycat was loitering at the playground.

Spencer had a good work out this morning, punching biting the old socks on bed, and chasing me up and down the hallway, 5 times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home