Saturday, October 15, 2005



I saw Mera at the garden so I went down to see if he wanted to go to the 5th floor. He was staring at Kiki eating grass. I think Kiki saw him as he was a bit puffed up. Mera was not happy at all and kept meowing at me. When I wanted to leave, he even strike my foot using his paw. Kiki ate grass at his own pace, and proceeded to poo at the same spot. I thought that was a bit dumb. Mera wanted to stalk Kiki so I let them be.

When I came up, Mayo was in our kitchen investigating the washing machine. Both of us got a shock. Spencer was sleeping at my room at that time, and she was oblivious. Mayo took a slow stroll and left.

Kiki just turned up, looking for food. He really is a chubby cat.

Hat is downstairs with the old tom. For someone limping, he sure moved fast. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home