Monday, January 30, 2006


I am back! This is the only cat I managed to capture on film at hometown. A tabby tom having an afternoon nap.

I left hometown at 8.05am and reached home just after 10am, the trafifc being smooth, but I think it will clog up as the hours go by. The Causeway were already full of cars travelling towards Malaysia.

The cats are OK, Max greeted me at the door, and I found Spencer sleeping among the soft toys. She talked for the next two hours, about how she coped for the last 3 days. Max had a dirty face, due to ear and eye discharges, drools and litter. Neighbours had been here, the bins were changed, food and water replendished, and she even managed to find the antibiotic ointment to apply on Max's ear. Apparently he scratched himself until bleeding again.

The kitchen floor was understandbly dirty, one of the window panes were broken in half, and some cat chewed at the door netting. Other than that, it was better than expected. I was envisioning cat poo all over the walls and the cats injured from fighting.

Chinese customs specified that one is not supposed to sweep floor during the CNY period, not to use knives scissors and sharp objects, not to throw rubbish; but I did all that. Hoho. I mopped the floor, did laundry, and even managed to bath Max. Hat didn't appear until much later, he meowed at me several times. Poor boy, I hope he had been fed.

Now Spencer is napping on the kitchen table, stretched to her full length. Hat is recuperating in the store room. Max is napping on the sofa, with the red cover. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home