Friday, February 24, 2006


I am surprised I could last the whole day, being so tired.

Kiki was sitting on his window, I waved at him. Hat was at the garden with BH2.

Max's eyes were ok, not too sticky. And he is eating tonnes of biscuits tonight. He had started to chase Spencer around. She seemed OK with it though.

I brought out Max's stuffs, because he is going home tomorrow.

It is time consuming and labour intensive to take care of him, but the result is worth it. It is good to see him being more active and confident, and Spencer has come to enjoy his company. Max himself proves to be a good companion, being docile and loyal. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 12:22 am, Blogger =^..^= said...

Oh-no... I'm gonna miss Max. :(

~5-Cat Style

 
At 3:03 am, Blogger meemsnyc said...

What a cute furry little thing!
http://ilovecatnip.blogspot.com

 
At 7:39 am, Blogger Cat said...

Wow Aunty_Cat! Max looks great now! You're wonderful to him.

Why don't you keep him? Obviously you take better care of him.

Sorry if I sound mean.

 
At 9:45 am, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Dear 5-Cat-Style, don't worry, I am sure Max will drop by again soon.

Dear Meemsnyc, thank you, and welcome to my blog!

Dear Cat, well, I don't know. It is a huge responsibility to take one another full time cat. Plus Max has the run of a larger house, so I wonder if it is fair for him to share a 3-rm with Spencer.

 
At 12:09 pm, Blogger Cat said...

3-rm shld be fine. i live in a 3-rm & i have 4 cats living with me. i think love & care is more important to max than the space plus you said, spencer's getting along with him now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home