Friday, February 24, 2006


Kiki looked like Mera, at this angle.

He finally settled down, being reassured that everything is as it was, and he is still the most handsome tomcat on the block. He even started to make that chirruping sound, and followed Spencer around.

At 9am, when I fed the strays, he followed me back to his house, with the help of a little biscuits. The aunty quickly locked him in.

Max was OK when I let him out. He just sniffed a bit, and resumed his soccer game. Spencer seemed happy, and showed her tummy to Max.

Because of all these dramas, I was late for work today. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:44 pm, Blogger Vegie said...

Wow beautiful cat.

 
At 9:47 am, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Dear Vegie, thank you. Kiki is indeed very handsome.

Dera Boychoy, I don't know what Kiki has been eating, but maybe it is due to the lack of exercises. He used to prowl the garden, and play with his mouse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home