Friday, February 24, 2006


I opened the door to let Max and Spencer out at 8am. Then I heard ringing of bells, coming towards our house. I thought it was Mera. Just then, Kiki appeared!!

His owner's mum was running after him, but he ran into our house. I tried to hold him, but Kiki was very upset and violent, sinking his two fangs into my arm. And he has put on considerable weight since the last time I saw him, and he was very powerful. The aunty said I could send Kiki back later, once he had calmed down. Max came out from the kitchen to stare at Kiki, making Kiki more upset. I locked Max into the store room.

Kiki was busy sniffing around, investigating and growling when I tried to pet him. Seeing that he was so upset, I gave him some food.

He liked the food very much. But his tummy is definitely bigger. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home