Friday, February 24, 2006


I woke up at 5.30am, and looked around on the bed for Spencer. There was a lump of fur next to me, but the fur was white!! Gaah!!

I almost jumped up, and wanted to kick Max out of my bed. He was sleeping very peacefully. Spencer was sleeping in front of the chest drawer. I don't know what Max had done, to persuade Spencer to give up this prime spot.

I went for a pee, and Spencer followed me. She didn't seem to be too upset, so I went back to sleep.

At 7am, when I woke up again, Spencer was sleeping next to me once more, while Max waited beside the bed. As usual, Spencer did all the shouting, while Max made grunting noises.

I wonder how long they had been doing this swap. At least it was a sign that Spencer has come to accept Max, and to consider him as part of the team. As a result, Max had this tendency to piunce on her and chase after her.

Max's eyes were clear this morning, the saline eyedrop is working.

Hat had got grease marks all over himself. Mera, Auntycat and BH2 all got their breakfasts today. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home