Friday, February 17, 2006


Max cried a bit last night. I tried to play with him, but he was not interested. After that I fed him some biscuits, he drank water, and settled down in his cage. Hat was in the store room, not daring to move or make a sound. Spencer stayed on the wardrobe. I caught Max trying to escape through the window.

Max started to make noises at 6am, scratching the old magazines. He had started to meow properly, unlike the previous strange noises he used to make : argk argk. Spencer vomitted on the wardrobe, and sat on it herself. Sigh.

I was surprised to see Hat stll in the store room. I thought he would have tried to escape during the night. Max had pee and poo, rather smelly.

Max chomped through breakfast happily. Spencer had a pee, and finally ate some biscuits. Hat didn't want breakfast at all. After that Max ran around a bit, and had some biscuits again. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home