Wednesday, February 22, 2006


Spencer reminds me of a nursery rhyme, about a cat and an owl in a boat.

She stayed with me on the bed all night, sleeping 4 paws up. And using my waist as a support. Max tried to wake me by scratching on the old magazines, then he stayed by the bed quietly until I woke up. His eyes are cleaner today.

He got a new foil ball this morning, because he lost the old one. After that he wanted to drink water, but Spencer was still on the table. He jumped up too, and Spencer snarled at him. I had to take him aside and give him another bowl.

He is now sleeping in the store room, on account of the heat. He slept in the kitchen last night, next to the tiles.

Hat's eye seemed to have recovered somewhat. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 11:08 pm, Blogger CatDonna & Cats said...

Spencer is so cute in his basket!!!

You take lovely pics of your cats. And you're doing a FANTASTIC job with Max. He looks so much healthier and happier.

All the way, cat_aunty!!! :)

We're cheering you on.

 
At 9:01 am, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Dear Jerry, I will indeed try. But you know how fast cats move when they are having fun!

Dear CatDonna, thank you for your encouragement! In terms of personality wise, Max is more open and active now. And he shows some affection towards me. It is all worth it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home