Thursday, March 23, 2006

Blogger is playing up again. Dang!

It rained heavily at 4am. Spencer was sleeping with me, then Hat started to sing outside. I let him in, to shield from the rain. At 6am, Mera jumped in through the window, and sang. I woke up quickly before sister skinned him alive. I gave Mera some biscuits, and he left through the door.

Mera saw me at the garden at 9am, and approached me for tummy rubs and treats. He was very manja, rolling on the floor, mewing softly, while Hat looked on from a corner. Hat had his breakfast upstairs, and later tumbled in the sofa cover. Spencer was rather talkative today, but she didn't chase Hat away.

When I reached home at 9pm, Mera greeted me, and asked for rubs again. Hat didn't appear immediately, making me worried for a while. I went down to look for Mera, but he had left. Hat his dinner and went to sleep with his toy dog. Then sister told me there was a visitor. I looked out, and saw Mera. He only ate the treats but left the biscuits.

I should put out more biscuits at night. The bowl had been licked clean for the last 2 days, hence Mera's songs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home