Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Hat and BH2 were pretty hungry when I reached home. I carried Hat upstairs, and when I was talking to neighbour, RD, I saw Mera ran downstairs. I let Hat had his dinner, he rested on the shoe cabinet, and chatted with Spencer. Spencer was in a foul mood. She was screaming, and somehow we both upset her biscuit bowl. she stomped off in a temper.

Then Mera appeared again. I gave him biscuits. He ate quite a bit, and stayed to chat with Spencer. Hat, in the mean time, was petrified with fear.

I heard Mera was here late last night, jumping in through the window. Sister gave him some biscuits, and carried him to my bed. I was dead to the world, so Mera left again. He was very interested in the two cartons of cat food which I have not unpacked.

Saw that ginger tom at the opposite block. He was with a calico. The calico was leaning against the tree. When I made some sounds, she jumped up and put her paw prettily on my foot. Mating season again. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home