Wednesday, March 29, 2006


Dear everyone on the blogsphere,

Thank you for your concern for cat_aunty. She is in a bit of a rough patch now, something to do with work and bosses. According to Spencer the Whinge Pot, she leaves home early and comes home late. She grumbles she has spots coming out on her face and ears. If only she has fur, like me!

The disappearance of Auntycat had hit her bad. I had never liked that tortie minx, but cat_aunty always bragged how clever and loyal Auntycat was. Hmph. Anyway, I am watching the woman closely, to make sure she still remember to feed me piles of treats, scratch my lovely tummy and nag me about cars and strange persons. I actually forgo my morning naps, just to wait at the garden and see if she appears! The things I do! How I had suffered!

As for the public enemy Mr CM, we kitties are hiring a group of ninjas to get rid of him, so cat_aunty can be back to normal again. Interested parties, please submit your CV to the nearest pot plants or pillars. Great rewards await you, if we succeed. Don't call us, we will call you.

The blog will self destruct in 30 seconds.

Ciao!

From,
Mera H, the Wonder Tom. ( H for handsome )

Ps: I can't show you my face, I am undercover. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 6:33 pm, Blogger san said...

Wah Mera H the Wonder Tom. Your behind is as attractive as your (hidden) face..hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home