Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Max is getting more confident each day. He is more vocal, and has started to jump onto tables, kitchen tops, clothes rack and book shelves. And last week's watertap incident. I had asked sister J to watch him, just in case he jumps down the balcony!!

Mera dropped by for dinner again. It is calming, just to watch him eat biscuits, one pellet by one pellet. He didn't get his breakfast today, and was crying most pitifully when I saw him at the garden. When I left for work, BH2 saw me, and tried to follow me. BH2 started to roll on the floor, Mera watched him for a while, then rushed forward to beat him. Hat watched from afar. The old man downstairs asked me why Mera never finished his food, if he is sick of the flavor. I told him as far as I know, they don't do curry or laksa flavor for cat biscuits!

Hat licked his dinner plate clean tonight. Then Spencer chased him out. As usual.

2 Comments:

At 3:51 am, Blogger Lithium Princess said...

Is Mr. Max living with you full time now? He has changed so much, so happy now. Even if he does look a little funny sometimes with his fur like that. His head seems so large sometimes. Ha Ha! His true personality is really showing.

I haven't been online much lately, I hope you get to feeling better & get some rest. We need you well for the kitties & I love to know how they are doing.

Peace to you,
Debbie

 
At 9:10 am, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Dear Debbie, long time no see! Max is still with Sister J,and will stay with me if Sister J works out of town. Max has indeed improved by leaps and bounds, we are happy too. I am taking a few days off from work, hope to get some rest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home